Photos: Kim Kardashian’s butts Makes You Do a Double Take 😉

Photos: Kim Kardashian’s butts Makes You Do a Double Take 😉

 There’s no doubt Kim Kardashian has gone under the knife quite a bit since first hitting it big on Keeping Up With the Kardashians, but Kim continues to deny any rumors of implants, going as far as getting an x-ray on Keeping Up With the Kardashians to prove it’s 100 percent real.

 “I don’t get why everyone is always going on about my butt,” she said. “I’m Armenian. It’s normal. My butt is probably not as big as you might think, because I have small legs and a small waist, which makes it appear bigger.”








Don't miss it, Diamond platnumz with Rich Mavoko pay a visit to Zari mansion in South Africa, pt 1




share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Slaustz, Published at May 26, 2016 and have 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

close