Little Mix's Perrie Edwards farts in public, as she can't smell it..

Little Mix's Perrie Edwards farts in public, as she can't smell it..

little Mix band

Little Mix's Perrie Edwards worst habit is she farts in front of the girls and doesn't care because she can't smell her own flatulence, claims her bandmate Jesy Nelson
 
The 23-year-old singer was born with no sense of smell and she documents her lack of nasal power in the girl group's new book 'Our World'.

Although she can't smell, Perrie still has a strong sense of taste, as she revealed during an interview with Phillip Schofield

She said: "I wasn't born with a sense of smell, I don't know what happened. It's really bizarre, I can taste. So when I have food I can taste everything, every little ingredient."

Following the wind words, bandmate Jesy Nelson,25,  dropped the bombshell that Perrie pops at will in front of her, Leigh-Anne Pinnock and Jade Thirlwall, because she can't smell the bodily functions emanating from her pert posterior.

She said "What's bad is when Perrie does it [farts] she doesn't know how bad it really is!"

Perrie tried to proclaim her innocence, shouting: "I don't do that, I'm a lady!"




share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Slaustz, Published at October 20, 2016 and have 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

close