Rose Muhando speaks after her shocking photo hit social media now

Rose Muhando speaks after her shocking photo hit social media now


The singer, in an interview, has come out to share that she was in an accident which left her with several injuries. One of the picture showed her standing next to a pulpit in church looking tired and weary

“That image was taken two weeks ago, when I was in Kenya. The cuts in my legs, which I sustained in a road accident three months ago, are healing. The process has left me with dark spots on the affected parts of the body, including my back I am currently doing fine, even as I continue with treatment,” she shared in an interview with Citizen"





share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Slaustz, Published at May 15, 2018 and have 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

close